Our school council fulfills its vision by:
- Advising the school principal on ways to efficiently manage human, material and financial resources;
- Participating in the organization of cultural and extracurricular activities;
- Promoting collaboration and communication with parents and other interested parties;
- Promoting the programs and services given to students.
- For more details, please see the School Council Resource Manual.
School councils allow Albertans to be involved in an advisory capacity in topics such as programs, budgets or school policies.
- The School Council Resource Manual gives multiple pieces of information about school councils, including their operation, composition, links to the “School Act” and rules.
The website for the Fédération des parents francophones de l’Alberta (FPFA) contains many interesting resources. Please follow this link to find answers to 40 questions about Francophone education in a minority setting.
School council members
Janelle Fox, Présidente
Julie Kriaski, Vice-Présidente
Tammy Belknap, Trésorière
Stephanie Upsdell, Secrétaire
Juantita Roy : Enseignante
Margo Moyen : Directrice